Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Amy me'Uncle (or Flickr part 2 for #9)


Amy's
Originally uploaded by BSR-12

Y'all know how it is, with the journey over and the washing done, the emails all caught up, we decided it was time to look at the family snaps online and whaddya know we came across a good likeness of me Amy me'Uncle she is me Aunty Huia me'Uncle's great great great great great niece. To be honest she isn't the most photogenic of the rellies, it is hard life on the farm these days what with the recession...As you probably guessed it is approximately 7.23:15am in the morning and Amy is just taking a time out to enjoy a ice cream after a long morning of milking in the winter-less north.

My thanks to long long cousin BSR-12 me'Uncle for the photo, if you have a mo spend a bit of time with his snapshots...

No comments: